Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Observation 6/10/08

Have you ever noticed how sometimes through some trick of the light you forget where you are and think your somewhere else, in the past? Or is that just me?

I was driving home from work today and something about the way the sun was hitting the trees and vines in my little jungle, juxtaposed agains a kinda cloudy sky and I was like.. BAM! It looked like the rainy season in Africa. It really threw me off for a moment.
(Could be Ohio, despite the fact that its Africa)
The same thing happened on the way to work a few weeks ago. It was a calm cloudy kinda morning and for some reason, I felt like I should be catching the tram to our classes in Leipzig.
Lunch outside in Leipzig


Rockin us, rockin Germany.




Weird, I know.


PS Have I mentioned how exciting it is that Leipzing and its University were mentioned in the new Indiana Jones movie? I know some of you know, but I was so excited that people in the theater were giving me weird looks. Namely the ones I went with, but thats ok.

No comments: