Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12/09/08

We took a trip to Mother's to finish up Beth's tattoo. I was hoping to get my foot fixed, although my mother informed me that she thought it was supposed to look all crusty like that, that maybe it was "a tribal thing," but apparently Crow had to be there to do it. Chu wasn't allowed. No I didn't make up their names. They might have however. So I took some pictures to play with my camera since I hadn't had a chance to yet, not remember that I have no way to edit them what so ever, not even to crop... So use your imagination yes?



Oh the blood, the horror! Seriously though check out that swelling...


It came out super nice, and now I want a giant color tattoo... I need more color in my life.


4 comments:

Beth said...

The first time you showed me the swelling, there was this moment of deep panic, intense enough to block out the pain. For a second at least.

Laura said...

Well I'm glad I'm good for something at least.

Abby said...

Crow is awesome!! She wasn't there to do mine, but Brian did a really good job. I think he's the only one there with a "normal" name.

Laura said...

i dont know about crow's awesomeness, my tattoo is horrid.