Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear Neil

Dear Neil,

Here is a better picture of your head. I assume you like it since I stole it from your blog... which is good, but not really as good as mine. Sorry.

Sincerely,
Laura





Dear Neil,


Please read my blog whenever you feel the urge. As incentive, here is a large picture of your face. I hope this encourages you to come again.


Sincerely,

Laura



P.S. I hope you like purple, it is now your signature color.


P.P.S. You have a very rugged chin.


P.P.S.S. Don't worry, I'll take it away as soon as you admit I have an awesome blog.

6 comments:

Kat said...

Dear Neil:

I have heard so much about you, and we have never met, and now, thanks to Laura and her spiffy new camera, I know what you look like! I feel like we're close already.
Sincerely,
Kat Byerly

Zen Rocker! said...

God that is awful! Not your blog... the picture. Seriously... I'm the most un-photogenic human in the history of humans (Even before cameras!)

Awesome blog. AWESOME!



(take it down now... please?)

Zen Rocker! said...

Sorry to disappoint, Kat. I'm seriously not THAT hideous. I even shave... sometimes.

Nicole said...

Purple is my favorite color! Neil, you do not look hideous, you look great. And Laura, you should absolutely make your blogger awesomer by leaving this up.

Kat said...

See, I think you (you being Neil, because we get to communicate through Laura's blog!) totally look like Michael Stipe (after he ditched the hair, which is overwhelmingly more popular) in that photo, which is pretty badass.

PS My word verification thingy when I posted this was "sedle" and I'm on Laura "Settle"'s blog.... coincidence?

Laura said...

Neil you have a very sexy chin, I think I'll crop that down and just keep your chin.


Crap I can't crop pictures on this computer, someone else will have to do it for me and send it back. Till then I'm going to keep you!