Sunday, September 20, 2009

Creativity free since '03


I couldn't tell you where my camera is if I tried.
I have no creativity left. My brain is a dried up husk. (Actually that's a lie... I spent like 3 hours in Michael's today coordinating stamp pads with candles. My brain is on fire, just not to take pictures.)
It didn't used to be this way. There are tons of pictures from my travels abroad that I never bothered to really look at, let alone SEE for the great pictures they are. These three are five years old and I just got around to editing them tonight. All three are from a flavela outside Salvador Brazil, November 2004.




You have to look hard to find this little guy, he was watching the other kids show off their Capoeira skills.

(Did you like the plug for my new blog theme? I will be celebrating emo in all its form by posting the best of whiny statuses, blogs, comments and anything else I can get my hands on! The opening to this was très emo!)

No comments: