Thursday, December 17, 2009

End of the Year Book Round Up.

I'm not entirely sure that you guys want to see the complete list of books that I read this year...


So instead, I tallied up the one's that I remembered to write down. Those include J, YA, Adult Fiction and Adult Non-fiction.



in 2009 I:


Started 191 books
But only finished 98 books


Of those my favorites were:



 Nonfiction- Emergency: this book will save your life- Neil Strauss 



Sci-Fi- The Host- Stephenie Meyer (Don't judge) 



Chick Lit- Bet Me- Jennifer Crusie



Young Adult- Bloody Jack- L. A. Meyer



Short Story- Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd- Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci



Graphic Novels- Star Wars Infinities- A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi



Mind-less Series- Pink Carnation Series- Lauren Willig


1 comment:

Nicole Bonomini said...

It makes me really happy that The Host was your top Sci Fi from 09. I liked The Host so much better than anything in the Twilight series (and I liked Twilight).