Thursday, January 7, 2010

My little hometown on the edge of the big one.


This is where the Hummer almost ran me over. The speed limit is 20 on a good day, not 65 on a bad.






 


 


 


 




 
They should stop wasting money on things like benches and use it on animal control. Damn cats.


 
Closed till March... What a lame bakery.


 
They try so hard to make it like Mariemont or Clifton, but this is the only stretch of cute.




No, they aren't hiring, I went in and asked.


 
Clearly I need to work on getting that SUV.



 
My quiet little street. Not a ghetto at all.



2 comments:

Thomas said...

looks like your winter photo expedition turned out a lot better than mine.

Laura said...

I just went around the block on my way to the post office. you went out when it was too dark.