Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm not cheered yet

But everyone's done a great job of getting me going on my way. It's no one's fault I have to find the money to invest in a new wardrobe because mine is no longer appropriate... because my job title changed.

Here are today's happy thoughts.

1.This awesome video, with an even more awesome song from the amazing Jeremy Messersmith, which I found on the Craftzine blog


2. Amy reminded me that I got a copy of Zombies vs. Unicorns yesterday. It's edited by Holly Black, who we all remember from Geektastic... because you read it when I told you to... right?


3. Continuing with the unicorn trend, Kat send me this Adult Swim game- Robot Unicorn Attack


4. This recipe from The Geometry of Pasta by Jacob Kennedy and illustrated by Caz Hildebrand


5. Finally, these Ninja Bread Men cookie cutters from Fred and Friends

No comments: