Monday, November 29, 2010

Check your Happy at the door, because this is going to make you overload.

Someone find me Matthew Ranzetta and help me get him to Vegas. 'Cause we'z gettin' married.

Found (as usual) through The Official Star Wars Blog, these babies are just what I need. Awesome covered in awesome with a side of AWESOME!

By Australian graphic designer Matt Ranzetta. He, for some reason unknown to me, apparently didn't realize how awesome these are and is unprepared to sell print, but.. oh well I'll just tell you what he said:
"I never anticipated people would show so much interest, let alone want them hanging on their own bedroom walls. So at the moment, I'm looking into the possibility of selling prints individually and as a set.

For now, if you are interested either keep checking back here for updates or simply email me - matt.ranzetta@gmail.com with 'star wars prints' in the subject. I'll start a little mailing list and keep everyone updated."


So, there you have it. A reason to be happy.

No comments: