1. These SWEET Star Wars pancake molds from Williams-Sonoma.
2. I googled 'awesome font' during a conversation with Deno, and found these two AWESOME head based fonts: The Beard font (which has been making the blog circuit apparently, but no one knows who made it :( ) And the Skullphabet designed by Mark Conahan.
3. This cute birdhouse from Daily Danny, which is awesome in and of itself, not just because I used to have that exact same Fox and Hound Little Golden Book. Library craft anyone?
4. From way back at Halloween- this awesome Banksey look-a-like costume from a fella named George Schnakenberg.
5. Snickers Salad. Yes I said it. Apparelty it counts as a salad. Apparently I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't heard of it. Dana from MADE fixed that. I'm going to make it for staff meeting.
6. I found this on The Brothers Brick page, but I guess it was originally by Dave Kaleta whom I might just start stalking now. It's just one of many LEGO pics I have saved up for the next few weeks.
|Remember, this is Copyrighted to Dave Kaleta|
8. I made them order this book for me at work. I'm pretty stoked that they actually listened to me. The Word Made Flesh by Eva Talmadge and Justin Taylor
The Word Made Flesh - book trailer from Tattoolit on Vimeo.
9. Amy sent me this totally awesome Mexican Day of the Star Wars Dead print that she found on Neatorama, originally by California-based artist José Pulido. There is a whole series here.
10. And finally from Nature comes this amazing video of an CT scan of a barnacle-encrusted lump from a 17th century shipwreck. See if you can guess what it is.